Deliver the Ravenscraig Promise & Reject the Russell Group Planning Appeal
Week in, week out, our cross-party Scottish National Party (SNP) Scottish Labour PartyScottish Conservatives Scottish Green Party coalition to deliver the Ravenscraig Promise and reject a controversial Russell Group appeal that threatens a decade of planned progress and locks out future investment, keeps underway.
This Thursday (22nd June) we’ll be at The Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh, calling on politicians from all parties to:
• Deliver the Ravenscraig Promise.
• Deliver one of Europe’s largest and most. ambitious urban transformation programmes.
• Speak out against a decade of planned progress by North Lanarkshire Council, Scottish and UK Government under threat.
• Join the cross-party consensus to deliver the Ravenscraig Masterplan and REJECT a controversial Russell Group appeal that threatens a decade of planned progress and locks out future investment.
• Call on Scottish Planning Minister Joe Fitzpatrick MSP to support a Ravenscraig fit for Families, not Freightliners.
Like I Comment I Share
Talk to friends and neighbours
Email your MP and MSPs (SNP, Lab, Con, Greens) urging them to attend The Scottish Parliament event this Thursday.
Email Scottish Government Planning Minister Joe Fitzpatrick MSP and tell him to reject the Russell Group plans : Joe.firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate £20 to support the fight
More at ravenscraig.org